Friday, October 31, 2008

Last day for October Feelings

Yet another summer has come to its end. I am grateful for all of them, but this last summer was special in many ways. I got to go home to Sweden and enjoy all its Splendor from the beauty of Osterlen in Skane up to the 24 hour daylight in Norrbotten. I had the oppurtunity to see Henry in May, In July, In August and finally spend some time with him around my birthday in October at the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean in North Carolina. The economy that in the beginning looked like a black wall, impossible to penetrate has now developed into a thick Grey cloud. We adjust to changed circumstances just like nature is adjusting to the change of season. My roses has given me their last gifts of beauty and I rewarded them by cutting down their branches and leaving them with only a few leaves to collect and sustain their nourishment with.Our poodles continue to be our delightful companions. The whole country together with most of the world is eagerly awaiting the result of the election. Change is promised and that goes well with my October Feelings as well. This my wonderful country with its abundance of wealth and masses of educated and willing people eagerly waiting to put it back into its rightful place, a leader in the free world. Like our statue of Liberty is promising unlimited possibilities for those that lives on its shores, so are both the candidates. Change is good in nature as well as in politics, even though the winter may be hash and will for sure require us to work harder, spend less and save more and many will suffer and go hungry to bed.

No comments: